Seacroft Golf Club belongs to a group of clubs which were all founded in 1895. The 1895 Club offers the opportunity of a courtesy round/reduced green fee to visiting members from other clubs in the scheme.
For courtesy visits to clubs in the 1895 Club the following arrangements have been agreed.
- Members must contact the club to be visited and arrange a suitable date and time, checking what if any green fee is payable.
- Members will only be allowed one courtesy visit to any one participating club once in any year.
- No more than four members from a participating club will be given courtesy/reduced green fees on any one day.
- Once the date and time has been confirmed by the host club, the member must obtain a handicap certificate and a letter of introduction from their own club to give to the host club on arrival.
- Visitors must comply with the rules of the host club.